Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites

Its that time again already! Where does time go?! So this month I have been desperately trying (and failing) to adhere to a spending ban. Needless to say I found this soooo hard! Some of this months favourite products are ones I have found whilst 'Shopping my stash',  but there is one that was a naughty purchase this month. 

Soap and Glory 'Butter Yourself' Body cream £ 10.50
This is one of my favourite body butters (well the 'Soap and Glory' ones are generally). I love the scent, texture, packaging...everything basically!! This leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. 

M.A.C Teddy Eye Kohl £14.00
This is my second Teddy pencil, it has to be my all time favourite eye liner from any brand. Its a gorgeous brown with some slight shimmer running through it. I tend to blend it up from my lash line and it blends like a dream, but sets really well afterwards. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 04 £18.00
I have 2 of these in 02 and 04. They are moisturising, give a natural tint and and wear off beautifully! I keep both of mine in my handbag and they are most defiantly my go to lip product. 

M.A.C Creme Cup lipstick £15.00 (I swear these keep going up)
This never used to be a lipstick which appealed to me, but after seeing my friend wear it on her wedding day it is most defiantly a new fave! I haven't worn lipstick much this month, but when I have  this is the one I have reached for! Its a gorgeous nude pink with a slightly glossy finish. It doesn't dry my lips out and it lasts well on my lips, although not as long as matte lipsticks. 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in 10 Beige £32
I always used to think this foundation would provide too little coverage for me. However after trying a sample of it, I realised that it provides the most gorgeous finish and with a little concealer, my skin looks flawless! This is a beautiful foundation with a slightly dewy finish. This has been my go to foundation all month! 

Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay perfume sample size. 30 ml £39, 100ml £78
I am most defiantly buying this perfume in a full size. This scent sums up the winter/ spring transition perfectly for me. Its floral scent lasts all day and my skin. I have had so many compliments when wearing this. A full review can be found on this blog!

Vitage Natural Skin glow vitality £18
This is a stunning 'glow' power which creates a naturally highlighted face without the crazy shimmer. Although there is a small amount of glitter in this powder, it is almost untraceable on the skin. This is a mineral based highlighter, which on the downside means it can be slightly messy, but it is totally worth it. This is possibly one of the best day time highlighters. 

Urban decay Naked 3 palette £37
This was my naughty little purchase this month....I totally caved. I have done a full review on this as it is simply too beautiful to put into a few words. Its range of matte and shimmer shades mixed with the stunning pink undertones makes for a truly unique and gorgeous palette! I have used this pretty much every day since I purchased it. The range of looks both day and night are endless. 

What have your favourites been this month?! Have you tried any of my favourites, if so which one?! I would love to hear your comments and suggestions for products to try!  
I would love it if you would follow me on bloglovin! It truly would make my day!  
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Georgie, I have MAC Teddy eyeliner and its my all time favourite brown, its so flattering. I also have the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay fragrance which again is my favourite! I really want to get MAC crème cup lipstick and the UD naked 3, I have 1 and 2 so its only right to complete the set haha xx

    http://blondeteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! UD 3 is a really good buy, its so different to the others. Totally worth the price tag! I actually don't own the UD 2, but really want it now! xx

      Delete