Saturday 19 July 2014

Soap and Glory 'Solar Powder'

Way back in the January sales I picked up one of the 'Soap and Glory' christmas palettes. In it was a 'Solar powder', 'Love at first blush' and 'Glow all out'. For a few months I dipped in and out of it, only using it occasionally. However since the weather got warmer I was looking for the perfect bronzer and decided to 'shop my stash'. For some reason I had pushed this one to one side and didn't previously think much of it. Oh how things change!! I am literally in love with this bronzer, so much so I made a massive dent in the one from my palette and decided to purchase an individual one for travelling and to keep in my bag.
So what do I love about it, well the main attraction is the two colours, 1 light and 1 more mid tone. For someone as fair as me this is a god send, as I can mix the two colours to create the perfect shade. The darker side is matte, whilst the lighter side does have a slight shimmer to it, but not too much.
As you can see from the picture it has the usual 'S&G' embossed on the middle of the product. When you first by it, this does have a light pink shimmer overlay on it, but this goes as soon as you use it.
I always forget how cute Soap and Glory packaging is, its a lovely mixture of sturdy cardboard esq packaging with a sleek and fun design on the front.

For me this is defiantly my HG bronzer, not a label I give out very often at all. This product retails for £11 for 9g, which I think is a total steal!
So what is your favourite bronzer? What is your favourite product from the S&G range?

xxx
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, twitter (@beautyandpearls) and instagram (beautyandpearls).

No comments:

Post a Comment